CREC Members are movers and shakers in the industry. Often they have access to job openings in their respective fields. See below for the latest opportunities available for you or people you know.
If you have an opening, share with us.
Please send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Openings will be updated monthly.
Real Estate Valuation Associate
The CohnReznick Advisory Group currently has an exciting career opportunity in the Valuation Advisory team located in our downtown Chicago office. We are looking for an Associate to join our team.
If you are:
· A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
· A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
· Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
· Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
· A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
· A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
· A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
· Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
· A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
Our Valuation Advisory Practice has an opportunity available for an Associate in our growing Real Estate Valuation Practice in Chicago. The ideal candidate is commercial valuation professional with strong communication skills and excels in a fast-paced team-oriented environment. You will be working alongside Valuation Advisory Services senior leadership in providing research, data analysis, real estate appraisal writing, litigation support, financial reporting valuation and financial modeling deliverables for a variety of industries and client sectors.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration, or related field.
· Some experience performing financial analysis or data driven research.
· Experience in financial modeling and real estate.
· Knowledge of valuation methodologies and real estate terminology.
· Excellent analytical, Excel, and organizational skills.
· Flexibility of work schedule to meet client needs required.
· Desire to receive on the job training as well as relevant professional coursework from the Appraisal Institute.
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving, researching, and root cause determination skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to work as a part of a team in a deadline-driven environment. A natural self-starter and an independent thinker.
· Action-oriented, decisive approach, with the willingness to take a hands-on role to ensure the deliverables are met on time with high quality
· Desire to become a licensed Real Estate Appraiser and earn the MAI designation
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Connect with us